The most important question any of us ever faces is, What will you do with Jesus? Our eternal salvation depends upon the answer we give. It is a given, every person born will live forever, the question is, "Will it be in Heaven or in Hell?".
The following are some things concerning salvation that need to be realzied, then done.
1. Realize that all have sinned and need a Savior. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" (1 John 1:8).
2. Repent of sin. "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke13:3). "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out" (Acts 3:19).
3. Confess your sins to God. "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). "With the mouth confession is made unto salvation" (Romans 10:10).
4. Forsake sin. "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return unto the LORD . . . for he will abundantly pardon" (Isaiah 55:7).
5. Believe in the finished work of Christ on the cross. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jon 3:16).
6. Receive Christ into your heart by faith. "As many as received him to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name" (John 1:12).
7.Proclaim Jesus as Lord. "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. . . . For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:9,13).
God loves you unconditionally and wants a relationship with you. He's waiting on you! Salvation through Jesus Christ is as close as saying this simple prayer.
"Dear God in Heaven, I come to You in the name of Jesus. I am sorry for my sins and I ask for your forgivenness. By the blood of Jesus, wash away my sinful life and come into my life and heart as Savior and Lord. Wity my whole heart,I confess Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, your only Son, born a man, crucified unto death, buried and risen from the dead to sit at your right hand in heaven. Thank You, Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen."
If you prayed this prayer, you need to let someone know. Luke 12:8 tells us that for Jesus to confess us before His Father in heaven, we must confess Him before men, so it's important that you talk to someone. If there is a church near you, contact them and visit with the Pastor about the decision you've just made he can help you take the next step which is to be baptized. If you want to, contact me, by sending an E-Mail. Be sure to include your name and phone number, so I can call and visit with you.
May God richly bless you!